Preview & Download it
Once an employee is hired, the Probation Review Form is used to monitor performance during the probation period and to set performance expectations for the next annual performance review.
How it's used
This Probation Review Form is also used as follows:
Before employee is hired or transferred, Probation Review Template is used to:
After the employee is hired or transferred, Probation Review Template is used to:
- Set and communicate performance expectations during the probation period
- Review performance at the end of the probation period
Used together with other documents available in the Probation Period family of templates
Why use it
The Probation Review Form is used:
- To ensure success factors for new hires are carefully considered and put in writing before they start
- To clearly communicate the goals and success factors of the position during the probation period and the first performance review cycle
What you risk by not using it
If a Probation Review Template isn't used:
- New people start in your company without clarity on what's expected of them
- New hires don't receive regular feedback in their first few months on what they're doing right and where they need to improve
- New employees don't become competent in their new positions as quickly as they could
- Unsatisfactory work habits or performance standards are established, creating problems for others in the company
- Addressing performance issues immediately during the probation review period is deferred and a poor-performing employee stays employed much longer than needed - also resulting in much higher severence and separation costs.
Can I preview it?
Click on the blue text link(s) below
Which HR kit is it included in?
Click image to view full size
Probation Review Template
VIEW this KIT
So much more than just templates