- Message from ConnectsUs HR CEO
- Employee Handbooks & HR Manuals updated with COVID-19 policies for Ontario, Alberta & BC
- Contact an Employment Lawyer
- COVID-19 Communications Plan & Templates
- Working from Home
- Keeping Employees Safe
- Government Programs & Support for EMPLOYERS
- COVID-19 FAQs
- CEWS - Employer FAQs
- CECRA - Employer FAQs
- Returning to the Workplace - Key Considerations for Employers
- Government Programs & Support for EMPLOYEES
- Strategies to consider before Laying Off staff
- After Layoff - Recall Notices & Termination Example Letter
- Official COVID-19 Resources & Links
- "Take the Edge Off" Tuesdays
Customer Covid-19 Resource Center
The ConnectsUs HR Toolkit Resource Center will now include COVID-19 updates, resources and templates for small business that will be updated as information changes.
The benefit of the Resource Center is that the information you need can be found in one central place, organized, and categorized as either:
- Dynamic information & updates (external updates that can change daily and sometimes even hourly)
- Up-to-date resources and templates that are revised as information changes.
The HR Toolkit's COVID-19 Resources & Templates Portal includes the following resources:
At ConnectsUs, we’re committed to keeping our customers informed as information is updated as well as doing our part to adjust our price point during these difficult times.
That's why we're offering a 15% discount on the ConnectsUs HR Toolkit during Covid-19. LEARN MORE