Each Template has its very own Help Page
- Detailed help, tips, formatting and saving instructions, and caution for each template.
Made for Today's Workplace
- Gender neutral. Written without the use of he, she, her, his, etc., without sounding forced.
- Written in every day language in plain English (except where legalese is required).
- Uses a modern and business-casual tone.
Not just for HR
In fact, we often forget that the real users and readers of HR guides, forms or processes is more likely to be your managers and staff. What makes us different is that we haven't forgotten.
A straightforward instruction document for your staff accompanies every form or modifiable template. Show me
Professionally-Written & Compliant
- Created by experienced HR professionals and consultants
- Reviewed and edited by one professional writer with a Masters in instructional design resulting in consistent language & voice throughout.
- Reviewed by employment lawyers.
Flexible & Connected
- Templates were created so they can easily be used as stand-alone documents, but written, designed & organized into families of documents - each focusing on an HR topic. They connect to each other and make sense as a grouping.
Fresh, Clean & Easy-to-Read
Save time. Save money.
- It's easier to edit than create from scratch, and we've done the writing, editing, sorting, culling and assembly to save you time when creating your HR. Lots of it.