The rulebook is clear and intuitive. Just good old fashioned common sense – and no fine print.
The top 6 list ... in plain English please
1. Online Purchasing Criteria
Instant online purchases of the HR Toolkit for Small Business can only be processed for a business that:
- has at least 3 or more employees
- has a URL/domain for their business. For example, www.connectsus.com
- the purchaser has a corporate email. For example, Larry@connectsUs.com (yahoo, Gmail, or other consumer email addresses will not be accepted).
- is not an HR Consultant.
2. "Consultants" and other HR entities can't buy HR Toolkit for Small Business
- Consultants can only buy HR Toolkit for Consultants.
- Other entities that are not eligible to purchase any ConnectsUs HR product.
3. The resources can only be used by you - the purchaser - with one email address per account/subscription
- Templates and information found in the Resource Centers are to be used only by the license holder - the one entity who purchased the products.
- A subscription is tied to one unique email address for each entity that is the license holder. In other words, each company can only have one user with one email. 2 people in the same company cannot have separate accounts.
- We've priced our products right so small business can easily build practical HR, but that means that you can't share your login and password or the templates with anyone outside your company. For example, you can't share your login with your brother-in-law for use in their company. But just in case...be aware that our templates include embedded identifiers that identify them as originating from ConnectsUs HR.
4. You can't customize our products and resell them as your own
5. Your Subscription cannot be refunded.
- If you purchase the HR Toolkit for Small Business, you can cancel your subscription at any time but unfortunately, we strictly enforce our no-refund, no-credit policy once payment is made and you have logged into the Resource Center. This refund policy is standard for any organization selling digital copyrighted content.
- Think of our products in the same way you would if the materials were delivered by way of zip file download that included all our templates. You would not be able to return a digital-content product once it is downloaded to your computer.
- Before you buy, the website provides examples and previews of all templates, detailed information about subscriptions, FAQ's, access to a trial account that allows you to tour every component of the product, as well as online chat functionality and phone/email support that can be used to clarify any questions that you may have prior to purchase.
6. Limit on Damages
If you have any questions, please contact us, and we would be happy to hear from you and help clarify.