What's the definition of an HR Consultant?
We consider you an HR Consultant if:
- A sole and indedepent contractor or consulting practionner providing any type of HR Services. You may or may not be affiliated with a consulting firm or practice.
- An individual affiliated with an umbrella HR consulting Firm or practice where you are a sole practionner with an arms length relationship to the Firm, an independent email address, and the ConnectsUs license is registered to you, the individual, and not the Consulting Firm.
- Your agreement for services defines you as an independent contractor or vendor.
- Your services are not part of an employee/employer relationship.
- You provide services to more than one legal entity or client.
- Your paid or unpaid services or volunteer work includes providing HR services to clients including:
- HR policy development
- Employee surveys
- Management consulting
- HR consulting
- HR advising
YOU ARE NOT
- You are not a legal business that employs more than one Consultant. A Consulting Business cannot purchase a ConnectsUs subscription and cannot acquire a ConnectsUs license. ConnectsUs licenses can only be acquired by individual Consultants.
Refer to Who is restricted from purchasing a ConnectsUs for Small Business or Consultant subscription? here to understand restrictions related to purchasing any ConnectsUs products.